Thermoplastic Polyamide Elastomer Market Revenue to Exceed $3.1 Billion by 2031, TMR Report
- Superior properties of thermoplastic polyamide elastomers of high sterilization resistance, easy blending with other polymers, impact resistance, torque resistance and resistance to aggressive chemicals favorable for medical device design and manufacturing
- Recyclability of Thermoplastic Polyamide Elastomers with Relatively Less Environmental Threat Compared to Plastic Receives Approval from Governments
ALBANY, NY, June 7, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The thermoplastic polyamide elastomers market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2031. Wide applications of thermoplastic polyamide elastomers in various end-use sectors such as consumer goods, electrical and electronics, automotive, and medical are fueling the growth of the thermoplastic polyamide elastomers market.
The exponential increase in sales of sporting goods and equipment is expected to provide the greatest opportunity for the thermoplastic polyamide elastomers market. This is due to the strong material properties of thermoplastic polyamide elastomers in the production of sporting goods such as cleat shoe components, running shoe components, equipment and ski boots for energy return and high durability.
North America held the leading volume share of 41.7% of the thermoplastic polyamide elastomers market in 2021. This is attributed to the deployment of a significant number of commercial and personal use products containing thermoplastic polyamide elastomers.
Request a sample report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=30230
Thermoplastic Polyamide Elastomers Market – Key Findings of the Report
- The prolonged ravage of COVID-19 has bolstered demand for thermoplastic polyamide elastomers for many protective products such as face shields, ventilator parts, face masks and PPE kits. Savvy manufacturers have taken the opportunity to introduce premium thermoplastic polyamide elastomers for protective gear during the pandemic.
- The sports accessories sub-segment within the consumer goods segment held the major revenue share among the major thermoplastic polyamide elastomers market segments in 2021. The penetration of technology driving the development of premium sports footwear fuels demand for thermoplastic polyamide elastomers for durable, lightweight and comfortable products.
Get a PDF brochure for more information – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=30230
- Ether-based polyamide elastomers held a massive 64.6% volume share of the thermoplastic polyamide elastomers market in 2021. Ether-based polyamide elastomers hold commercial importance due to their exceptional flexibility at low temperatures and their superior resistance to chemicals, weathering, wear and tear. Heat.
- The future prospects of the thermoplastic polyamide elastomers market are promising with new applications in the medical industry. Thermoplastic polyamide polymers are characterized by high sterilization resistance, excellent torque transfer, impact resistance and easy blending with other polymers for their increasing applications in handles, shields, tubing, catheters, vial closures and connectors for medical equipment.
- The United States had a 59.8% market share in the thermoplastic polyamide elastomer market of North America in 2021. Wide participation in fitness activities such as trail running, aerobics and hiking, fueling the demand for sports shoes, provides significant opportunities for the thermoplastic polyamide elastomers market in the country. Thermoplastic polyamide elastomers have the ability to withstand cold temperatures, boosting their use for sporting goods in the United States
- Asia Pacific held 20.2% of the market for thermoplastic polyamide elastomers in 2021.
How The Polyamide Thermoplastic Elastomers Market Will Recover After Covid19 – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=30230
Thermoplastic Polyamide Elastomers Market – Growth Drivers
- Numerous applications in the manufacture of goods for commercial and personal use in the automotive, medical, consumer goods, industrial, electrical and electronics sectors, among others, power the growth of the thermoplastic polyamide elastomers market
- The range of favorable physical and functional characteristics of thermoplastic polyamide elastomers of low weight, flexibility, excellent comfort, toughness, impact resistance, rapid shape recovery and ease of fabrication drive the demand for cements
Find out before you buy – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=30230
Thermoplastic Polyamide Elastomers Market – Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the thermoplastic polyamide elastomers market are;
- Arkema S.A.
- BASF SE
- EMS-CHEMIE HOLDING SA
- LG Chemicals Ltd.
- Radici Partecipazioni SpA
- Evonik Industries SA
- UBE INDUSTRIES LTD
- RTP Inc.
- Kuraray America Inc.
- Bruggemann Chemistry KG
The thermoplastic polyamide elastomers market is segmented as follows;
Global Thermoplastic Polyamide Elastomer Market, By Product
Global Thermoplastic Polyamide Elastomer Market, By Application
- Consumer goods
- Electrical and Electronic
- Others (including antistatic additives and breathable films)
Global Polyamide Thermoplastic Elastomers Market, By Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Browse More Chemicals and Materials Market Research Reports by TMR:
Engineering Plastic Compounds Market – The Engineering Plastic Compounds Market is expected to register a CAGR of 8.0% during the forecast period 2018-2026
Automotive Interior Materials Market – The Automotive Interior Materials Market is expected to register a CAGR of 2.70% during the forecast period and is expected to reach an Automotive Interior Materials Market Share of $137.06 billion By 2023
Wire and Cable Materials Market – The wire and cable materials market is expected to register a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period and is expected to reach a wire and cable materials market share of US$209 billion By 2030
Powder Coatings Market – The powder coatings market is expected to register a CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period and is expected to reach a powder coatings market share of $16,203.14 million by 2026
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market research reporting company providing market intelligence reports and services. Our proprietary blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking insights to thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continually updated and reviewed by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With broad research and analytical capability, Transparency Market Research uses rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive datasets and research material for trade reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
HEADQUARTERS IN THE CITY CENTER,
1000 N. West Street,
Office 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 United States
UNITED STATES – Canada toll-free: 866-552-3453
E-mail: [email protected]
SOURCE Transparency Market Research