Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Market To Reach $ 6.00 Billion By 2027 | Reports and data
The growing demand for dietary supplements and the growing emphasis on fitness and a healthy lifestyle have resulted in an increase in hydrolyzed whey protein.
NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK, USA, November 3, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ – The global hydrolyzed whey protein market is expected to reach $ 6.00 billion by 2027, according to a new report from Reports and Data . There are four main types of whey protein, namely whey protein concentrate, native whey protein, whey protein isolate, and hydrolyzed whey protein. [HWP]. One of the main differences between hydrolyzed whey protein and other types of whey protein is the manufacturing process. There are, however, additional processes that hydrolyzed whey must undergo. As part of these additional processes, whey protein is exposed to acid, heat, or enzymes to break down the bonds that hold amino acids together. Protein makers generally claim that this process pre-digests protein, improves bioavailability, improves protein synthesis, and aids digestion. This type of whey protein is considered unique due to the concentration of small peptides. HWP can provide super protein nutrition that can be consumed by anyone, and it is especially beneficial for people with digestive issues or having issues digesting food sources of protein. Studies indicate that hydrolyzed proteins with high DH content lead to more drastic absorption of amino acids and that they may be more effective in applications associated with tissue repair, compared to amino acids or intact proteins. Due to the high degree of bioavailability, high DH-WPH can help improve muscle recovery, support immune system function, and improve gut health, among others. In addition to the benefits mentioned above, factors such as the growing emphasis on fitness and a healthy lifestyle and the growing demand for dietary supplements are driving the growth of the industry.
Personalization report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2672
In the context of the region, Europe can be seen as occupying a considerable share of the market. The market share held by this region is attributed to increasing obesity rate, associated increase in demand for high protein food products, increasing geriatric population and increasing the incidence rate of health problems like sarcopenia, which supports the growth of the industry in this region.
To identify key industry trends, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/hydrolyzed-whey-protein-market
Other key findings from the report suggest
• The hydrolyzed whey protein market held a market share of USD 2.40 billion in 2018, which is expected to grow at a rate of 10.6% during the forecast period.
• In the context of Form, the Capsulated segment is expected to experience a significant growth rate of 11.4% during the forecast period, which is expected to hold 34.0% of the market by 2027. The growth rate observed by Capsulated segment is attributed to the growing demand for HWP for various therapeutic applications due to its biological components, immune properties and ability to act as antihypertensive and antioxidant, which requires this type of whey protein in capsule form, contributing to the growth rate observed by this segment.
• In the context of the distribution channel, the offline segment held a larger market share of over 70.0% in 2018, with a CAGR of 10.3% during the forecast period. The market share held by the offline segment is attributed to the fact that it is a highly preferred distribution channel as it offers the customers the opportunity to make personal connections with companies which are beneficial in building loyalty, thereby which contributes to the market share held by this segment.
• On the application side, the dietary supplement segment held the largest market share of over 30.0% in 2018, with a CAGR of 10.8% during the forecast period. The market share held by the dietary supplement segment is attributed to the fact that due to the high degree of bioavailability, high-DH WPH can help improve muscle recovery, support immune system function and improve gut health, among other things, resulting in high demand. of PLR in food supplements.
• Regarding the region, Asia-Pacific is expected to experience the fastest CAGR of 11.2% during the forecast period, which is expected to hold 24.0% of the market by 2027. The rate of Growth seen by the APAC region is attributed to the growth of the expanding nutraceutical, food and beverage and pharmaceutical industry, which supports the expansion of the sector in this region.
• Major participants include Arla Foods Ingredients Group, Agropur, Glanbia, Carbery Group, Milk Specialties, Hilmar Cheese Company, American Dairy Products Institute, Warkem Biotech PVT.LTD., Jeevan Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals and Maruti Protech.
Download Sample Report Copy: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2672
For the purpose of this report, reports and data have segmented the global Hydrolyzed Whey Protein market on the basis of form, distribution channel, application, and region:
Outlook Form (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, Billions USD; 2016-2027)
• In powder
Distribution Channel Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
• In line
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, $ Billion; 2016-2027)
• Food supplements
• Food and drinks
Regional outlook (volume, kilotonnes; revenue, billion dollars; 2016-2027)
• North America
o United States
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
Get Discount on Report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2672
Key questions answered by the report
• What was the market size of the Global Hydrolysed Whey Protein Market in 2020?
• What are the expected revenue of the global compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of the global hydrolyzed whey protein market during the forecast period?
• What factors should lead to the adoption of hydrolyzed whey protein?
• Which region is estimated to account for the largest share of revenue in the Global Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Market?
• Who are the key companies operating in the global market?
Reports and data
write us here
Visit us on social networks: